RE: Postgres and Java Microservices Multithreading

От
Тема RE: Postgres and Java Microservices Multithreading
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
No issues Scott.

Thanks...

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com>
Sent: donderdag 5 december 2019 17:16
To: Bhattacharjee, Soumik <soumik.bhattacharjee@kpn.com>
Cc: pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: Postgres and Java Microservices Multithreading

I apologize for the tone of my response.

I just went through having someone email me directly for tech support, and to get my response through was expected to
gothrough one of those "prove you're a human" things.

So I was in a bad mood about emails being bounced, and didn't consider the obvious option that you'd be reading the
listfor responses.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com