Postgres and Java Microservices Multithreading

От
Тема Postgres and Java Microservices Multithreading
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi Experts,

To set the context we are operating in Oracle 11g R2 and our applications are deployed in private cloud and all 15 +  Java micro services are multithreaded.

And we are doing database migration from Oracle 11gR2 to Postgres 12.

So if anyone can share your experience or share some documentations/use cases if  we can maintain the same configurations for Java micro services with multithreading as we are using in Oracle and same works in Postgres too? – (We just plan to switch the data source from Oracle to Postgres- will that work? )

Thanks..

Сообщение: Re: Should I care about this error "failed to link /usr/bin/psql[...] exists and it is not a symlink"?
Сообщение: Re: Should I care about this error "failed to link /usr/bin/psql [...] exists and it is not a symlink"?