DBD::Pg requires at least protocol version 3.0

От Lee Duynslager
Тема DBD::Pg requires at least protocol version 3.0
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi I have no other alternative but to connect to an old version of postgres sever that uses protocol v 2, it might be v
6or 7, i have no control over that server, so i cant update it.

What can i do to get perl to be able to Connect up to this old remote pg server?  I am running ubuntu 12.04.   With 8.4
postgresserver loaded.

Thanks

LD