Re: Regarding ERROR: fmgr_info: function 2720768: cache lookup failed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Regarding ERROR: fmgr_info: function 2720768: cache lookup failed
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
"soni de" <soni.de@gmail.com> writes:
> I am getting following error while inserting a row into the "abc" table:
> *ERROR:  fmgr_info: function 2720768: cache lookup failed*

What PG version is this?  (I can tell from the spelling of the error
message that it's older than 7.4.)  If it's pre-7.3 then the answer is
probably that you dropped and re-created the function, and now need to
drop and re-create the trigger to match.  7.3 shouldn't have let you
drop a function that has a trigger depending on it, though.

BTW this seems a bit off-topic for pgsql-performance.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Sun Donated a Sun Fire T2000 to the PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Sun Donated a Sun Fire T2000 to the PostgreSQL