Re: maybe off topic JDBC question

От Boguk Maxim
Тема Re: maybe off topic JDBC question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Try add that into postgresql.conf:

add_missing_from = on

More details look here:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/runtime-config-compatible.htm
(
add_missing_from (boolean)
When on, tables that are referenced by a query will be automatically added
to the FROM clause if not already present. This behavior does not comply
with the SQL standard and many people dislike it because it can mask
mistakes (such as referencing a table where you should have referenced its
alias). The default is off. This variable can be enabled for compatibility
with releases of PostgreSQL prior to 8.1, where this behavior was allowed by
default.

Note that even when this variable is enabled, a warning message will be
emitted for each implicit FROM entry referenced by a query. Users are
encouraged to update their applications to not rely on this behavior, by
adding all tables referenced by a query to the query's FROM clause (or its
USING clause in the case of DELETE).
)