Re: 8.1.5 is out

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 8.1.5 is out
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> writes:
> 1) Release notice mentions wronng
>      E.1.1. Migration to version 8.1.4
>                 ^^^^^ should be 8.1.5

Yup, noticed that the day after :-(

> 2) It's very pity that ours Win32 fixes isn't in 8.1.5 :(

That was intentional, at least from my point of view --- I don't think
those changes have been tested well enough to deserve to go into a
stable release at the last moment.  If we've not seen any problems by
the end of 8.2 beta then I'll stop worrying about them.  But I don't
trust patches that are trying to work around a problem we don't even
understand.