Re: Unfamous 'could not read block ... in file "...": read only 0 of 8192 bytes' again

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unfamous 'could not read block ... in file "...": read only 0 of 8192 bytes' again
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Maxim Boguk <maxim.boguk@gmail.com> writes:
>> Do you know why the mod date on the file is 2012-02-20 12:04?

> Cron was attempt to populate the table once per hour after that problem
> happened.
> And each time it was produced the same error.

That's interesting ... is there any possibility that the insertions were
attempting to insert values that matched a previously-existing primary
key value?  I'm thinking there's no reason for the INSERT per se to be
touching nonexistent blocks, but if for some reason the pkey index still
had entries pointing at vanished rows (as it seems to) then the errors
could be coming from uniqueness checks attempting to fetch those rows to
see if they're live.

Сообщение: Re: Unfamous 'could not read block ... in file "...": read only 0 of 8192 bytes' again
Сообщение: Re: Unfamous 'could not read block ... in file "...": read only 0 of 8192 bytes' again