Re: Help compiling --with-ldap on Solaris 11 Express?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Help compiling --with-ldap on Solaris 11 Express?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dave Pooser <dave-pg@pooserville.com> writes:
> It seems there's some magic incantation to REALLY bind that I'm just not
> seeing here. Any help gratefully accepted.

Well, I don't know anything about Solaris either, but this bit looks
suspicious:

> root@testdb:/home/locadmin/postgresql-9.0.4# ldd
> /usr/local/pgsql/bin/postgres
>         libldap_r-2.4.so.2 =>    /usr/lib/libldap_r-2.4.so.2
>         libldap.so.5 =>  /usr/lib/libldap.so.5

I gather from a bit of googling that the internal data structures are
different between libldap and libldap_r, which means you really really
don't want both versions getting bound into one executable.

Most likely what is happening is that one of the other libraries called
by the postmaster is pulling in libldap_r --- a bit of research with ldd
should confirm or deny that.  If so, you could probably fix things by
hacking LDAP_LIBS_BE in the configured src/Makefile.global to pull
in libldap_r not libldap.  If you've got different libraries calling both
versions, then some library recompilation is going to be needed :-(

Сообщение: Re: Help compiling --with-ldap on Solaris 11 Express?
Сообщение: Re: Help compiling --with-ldap on Solaris 11 Express?