Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: We no longer need to palloc the VacuumStmt node; keeping it on

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: We no longer need to palloc the VacuumStmt node; keeping it on
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
alvherre@postgresql.org (Alvaro Herrera) writes:
> We no longer need to palloc the VacuumStmt node; keeping it on the stack is
> simpler.

If you're going to do that, you should at least set the nodeTag so that
the struct appears valid to onlookers.  A memset wouldn't be out of
place either to make sure that any uninitialized fields behave sanely.