Re: Huge performance problem between 7.4.1 and 8.0.3 - CS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Huge performance problem between 7.4.1 and 8.0.3 - CS
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Robert Creager <Robert_Creager@LogicalChaos.org> writes:
> I am, and it is.  It's ANALYZING and VACUUM'ing tables every interval (5 mi=
> nutes
> - 8.0.3).  Right now, for that last 4 hours, I'm not VACUUMing the 7.4.1
> database and it's still clicking along at < .2 second queries.

Have you compared physical table sizes?  If the autovac daemon did let
things get out of hand, you'd need a VACUUM FULL or CLUSTER or TRUNCATE
to get the table size back down --- plain VACUUM is unlikely to fix it.

Сообщение: Re: Huge performance problem between 7.4.1 and 8.0.3 -
Сообщение: Re: Huge performance problem between 7.4.1 and 8.0.3 -