Re: Disable access shell command in psql

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Disable access shell command in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Thiago Maluf" <malufrj@gmail.com> writes:
> I have one database server with postgresql 8.1 and I discovered  yesterday
> one  security problem.
> When  I access my server with  thought psql I have the possibility execute
> command in my server using "\!" or write one file using "\e".

These are done on the client side, not the server side.  There is no
security issue here, because psql's user could equally well do the
same things without using psql.

Сообщение: Re: Disable access shell command in psql
Сообщение: Re: Disable access shell command in psql