Postgres 8.4.2 "could not receive data from client: Unknown winsock error 10061"

От Syed Khan
Тема Postgres 8.4.2 "could not receive data from client: Unknown winsock error 10061"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

I have setup a warm stanby solution using Postgres 8.4.2 on windows 2008  64 bit server every few hours the primary “live” database goes down with the following messages. Is there a fix to the issue ? Please tell me what could be happening…?

I know the servers are up

PSTLOG:  could not receive data from client: Unknown winsock error 10061

PSTLOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection

PSTLOG:  could not receive data from client: Unknown winsock error 10061

PSTLOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection

PSTLOG:  received fast shutdown request

PSTLOG:  aborting any active transactions

PSTFATAL:  terminating connection due to administrator command

PSTFATAL:  terminating connection due to administrator command

PSTLOG:  autovacuum launcher shutting down

PSTLOG:  shutting down

PSTLOG:  database system is shut down

Regards,

Syed