Re: postgres function does not handle PUBLIC - expected?

От Kasia Tuszynska
Тема Re: postgres function does not handle PUBLIC - expected?
Дата
Re: postgres function does not handle PUBLIC - expected?
Список pgsql-admin
Kevin,
I know public is there from using it every day, but if it were not for you post I would not know how to prove it, none
ofthe views, graphical admin tools etc. display it as a user.

We found this issue because we can grant privs to public on a table, but could not revoke them. If I did not "know"
thatpublic was there ( because in my experience it is there in oracle, sql server and the Informix dbs) how would I
checkfor it's existence on Postgres?

Thank you,
Kasia