Re: Advice on Controller card for SAS disks

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Advice on Controller card for SAS disks
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 7 Březen 2012, 18:49, See Sing Lau wrote:

> We are looking for advice on the RAID controller cards with battery back
> cache for 10K SAS disks with RAID 10.  Any suggestion for the best card
> and settings to use for heavy write transactions.

It's hard to give you advices when we know nothing about your environment
(e.g. what OS) and other requirements (how many drives, what does 'heavy
write transactions' means etc.).

I'd personally vote for LSI/3Ware, Areca or HighPoint controllers.

Tomas