Re: Inserts or Updates

От Ofer Israeli
Тема Re: Inserts or Updates
Дата
Re: Inserts or Updates  (Frank Lanitz <frank@frank.uvena.de>)
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Andy,

The two tables I am referring to have the following specs:
Table 1:
46 columns
23 indexes on fields of the following types:
INTEGER - 7
TIMESTAMP - 2
VARCHAR - 12
UUID - 2

23 columns
12 indexes on fields of the following types:
INTEGER - 3
TIMESTAMP - 1
VARCHAR - 6
UUID - 2

All indexes are default indexes.

The primary index is INTERGER and is not updated.

The indexes are used for sorting and filtering purposes in our UI.

I will be happy to hear your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Ofer