Re: pglogical install errors openSUSE Leap 42.1

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pglogical install errors openSUSE Leap 42.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/18/20 11:39 AM, Bellrose, Brian wrote:
> In the process of trying to use pglogical to upgrade from 9.4 to 11.7.
> Current OS is openSUSE Leap 42.1. Downloaded pglogical-2.2.0.tar from

FYI 42.1 is coming up on 3 years past EOL so you might have general
issues with out of date libraries.

> 2nsQuadrant site. I am getting the following error during make clean all
> command:

Did you follow the source install instructions here?:

https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/pglogical/pglogical-installation-instructions/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com