Re: entries in serverlog file

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: entries in serverlog file
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Tena Sakai" <tsakai@gallo.ucsf.edu> writes:
> Can I just uncomment log_line_prefix entry and stick what I want
> (such as %u, %d, %m, etc) into the quotes and expect to see the
> logged lines be prefixed with username, database name, timestamp,
> etc with all other things intact?

Sure; you will however regret by and by that you didn't turn on
redirect_stderr, because there is no way to rotate the logfile
(other than restarting the postmaster) when it's simply going straight
to stderr.  The more verbose you make the log, the sooner its bulk is
going to become a problem...

Сообщение: Re: entries in serverlog file
Сообщение: Re: entries in serverlog file