Re: Can I trigger an action from a coalesce ?

От Peter J. Holzer
Тема Re: Can I trigger an action from a coalesce ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2020-02-24 05:20:49 +0000, sivapostgres@yahoo.com wrote:
> It could also be done by putting those values in square bracket, if substituted
> with default values.
> eg. [0]
>        4
>        45
>         [100]
> Values within square brackets are default values.

This would also work in many cases (especially if the values only have
to be displayed and not processed further).

In this case the OP wrote that "the default value is reasonable and
could actually come from the source table". I assumed that he had a
reason for this choice and wanted to preserve it.

        hp

Вложения