Re: PG v12.2 - Setting jit_above_cost is causing the server to crash

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: PG v12.2 - Setting jit_above_cost is causing the server to crash
Дата
Re: PG v12.2 - Setting jit_above_cost is causing the server to crash  (Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

On 2020-02-24 12:16:08 +0530, Aditya Toshniwal wrote:
> The PG 12.2 server is crashing on setting the jit_above_cost param. Below
> is the output.

> postgres=# SELECT count(*) FROM pg_class;

> This probably means the server terminated abnormally

This isn't reproducible here. Are you sure that you're running on a
clean installation?

If not, we'd at least need a backtrace to figure out what's going on.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: PG v12.2 - Setting jit_above_cost is causing the server to crash
Сообщение: Re: PG v12.2 - Setting jit_above_cost is causing the server to crash