Help : Removal of leading spaces in all the columns of a table

От srikkanth
Тема Help : Removal of leading spaces in all the columns of a table
Дата
Re: Help : Removal of leading spaces in all the columns of a table
Список pgsql-general

Hi Team,

How can i write the syntax to remove the leading spaces on a table for all the columns.

Also, want to know how to do the all words of all the columns in capital along with removing of leading\excessive\trailing spaces at a time.

Can you please help me out, let me know in case of any inputs.

Thanks,

Srikanth B