Re: POLL: Adding transaction status to default psql prompt

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: POLL: Adding transaction status to default psql prompt
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Feb 06, 2020 at 03:54:48AM +0100, Vik Fearing wrote:
> I proposed a patch to add %x to PROMPT1 and PROMPT2 by default in psql.
>
> The effect of this is:
>
> - nothing at all when not in a transaction,
> - adding a '*' when in a transaction or a '!' when in an aborted
>   transaction.
>
> Before making a change to a long-time default, a poll in this group was
> requested.

Thanks Vik for starting a new thread.  For reference here is the
thread where the patch is being discussed:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/09502c40-cfe1-bb29-10f9-4b3fa7b2bbb2@2ndquadrant.com
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: POLL: Adding transaction status to default psql prompt
Сообщение: Re: POLL: Adding transaction status to default psql prompt