Re: Re: A separate table level option to control compression

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Re: A separate table level option to control compression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 03, 2019 at 03:23:33PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> It seems to me that c251336 should have done all those things from the
> start...  In other terms, isn't that a bug and something that we
> should fix and back-patch?  I'll begin a new thread about that to
> catch more attention, with Simon and Andrew in CC.

For what it's worth, I have dropped a new thread on the matter here:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20190403063759.GF3298@paquier.xyz

It seems to me that it is sensible to conclude on the other thread
first before acting on what is proposed here.  As we are only a couple
of days away from the feature freeze, are there any objections to mark
this patch as returned with feedback?
--
Michael

Вложения