Re: Update: pgAdmin4 3.0 rpm repo for Fedora 28

От Stéphane KANSCHINE
Тема Re: Update: pgAdmin4 3.0 rpm repo for Fedora 28
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Le sam.  2 juin, vers 13:39, Tal Glozman exprimait :

> Hello,

Hey !

> I'm using Fedora 28 and trying to install pgAdmin4 3.0 from the
> repositories. The steps in your homepage [...]

The homepage of pgadmin4 also mentions a dedicated mailing list:
https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

I don't use nor Red Hat derivatives, neither pgadmin, so i can't give
you a better answer.

Regards,
--
Stéphane KANSCHINE - https://www.hexack.fr./ - https://www.nuajik.io./