Re: [GENERAL] browser interface to forums please?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [GENERAL] browser interface to forums please?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Apr  4, 2017 at 12:01:24PM +0200, vinny wrote:
> Now, I'm not saying the mailinglists should go, I'm saying there should be
> an easier way
> to access them. It should be possible to register on the site, post a
> message and read replies,
> without having to subscribe to the list and setup a way of dealing with the
> influx of messages
> that are, for the most post, simply not interesting to the average user.
>
> I'd love to have an RSS feed that contains only new questions, so I can just
> watch the popup
> on my screen the way I do with the rest of the world, and not have to deal
> with replies to topics that I don't care about anyway.

You might want to look at PgLife, which gives you a read-only view of
what's currently happening in the Postgres community:

    http://pglife.momjian.us/

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] dynamic schema modeling and performance
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] dynamic schema modeling and performance