Re: [GENERAL] Doubts regarding postgres Security

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Doubts regarding postgres Security
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Pawan,

Please be sure to include the mailing list on replies, so others can
benefit from the discussion.  Also, please reply in-line, as I do below,
instead of top-posting.

* PAWAN SHARMA (er.pawanshr0963@gmail.com) wrote:
> So, there is no solution for my first question, we need if users enter the
> wrong password more than 5 times than their account gets locked and then
> only DBA will unlock this account.

I understood the question and there is an answer- use PAM.

The other option is to not use password-based authentication with PG and
instead use a better method such as certificate-based auth or GSSAPI.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PgPool or alternatives
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PgPool or alternatives