Re: 9.5 new setting "cluster name" and logging

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: 9.5 new setting "cluster name" and logging
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 07:52:25AM -0800, Evan Rempel wrote:
> >>Allowing for the cluster_name to be referenced by an escape sequence
> >>would make manual and automated configuration management easier.
> >What if log_destination is set to csvlog? The same cluster_name is
> >output in every lines, and there is no way to disable it because
> >something like csv_line_prefix has not been supported yet?
> >
> >Regards,
> >

> I would think that in the case of using a csvlog that you would
> configure the log_line_prefix to not include the escape sequence of
> the cluster_name. The administrator would tune all of the logging
> components to work together, or am I missing something here?

csvlog isn't affected by log_line_prefix --- it outputs all fields every
time:

    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/runtime-config-logging.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-LOGGING-CSVLOG

+ Roman grave inscription                             +

Сообщение: Re: 9.5 new setting "cluster name" and logging
Сообщение: Re: 9.5 new setting "cluster name" and logging