Evaluating query performance with caching in PostgreSQL 9.1.6

От
Тема Evaluating query performance with caching in PostgreSQL 9.1.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
analyze</b>"on a query and make some minor adjustments to that query and re-execute, the plan is not cached. Since the
cachedplan returns runtimes that are much lower than the initial execution, so we don't know for certain the tweaks we
Iam noticing that when I look at pg_stat_activities: autovacuum is re-processing some old Partition tables way back in
2007,which are static and are essentially read-only partitions. the line item in pg_stat reads as follows:
autovacuum:VACUUMpublic.digi_sas_y2007m07 (to prevent wraparound). Is there a way to have autovacuum skip these static
typepartition tables, and only process partitions that have had; Inserts, updates, or deletes attributed to them?