Re: Performance on Bulk Insert to Partitioned Table

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Performance on Bulk Insert to Partitioned Table
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
* Jeff Janes (jeff.janes@gmail.com) wrote:
> I had thought that too, but the catch is that the target expressions do not
> need to be constants when the function is created.  Indeed, they can even
> be volatile.

Right, any optimization in this regard would only work in certain
instances- eg: when the 'WHEN' components are all constants and the data
type is something we can manage, etc, etc.

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Performance on Bulk Insert to Partitioned Table
Сообщение: Re: Performance on Bulk Insert to Partitioned Table