Re: pg_upgrade

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pg_upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Nicholson, Brad (Toronto, ON, CA) wrote:
> [...]

The OP has not indicated exactly what he did to move the tablespaces, so
I have to assume he changed the SQL location but not the symbolic link
location, or some other misconfiguration.  Can someone provide the steps
that caused the failure?

pg_upgrade works fine for tablespaces so there must be something
different about his configuration.  Unless I hear details, I have to
assume the tablespace move was done incorrectly.  This is the first
tablespace failure like this I have ever gotten, and I do test
tablespaces.  Perhaps something is wrong, but I can't guess what it is.