Re: Contrib source

От
Тема Re: Contrib source
Дата
Re: Contrib source  (Craig Ringer <craig@postnewspapers.com.au>)
Список pgsql-general
I just got wholly confused.  Synaptic makes it appear that *contrib is a separate entity.  And the source isn't in a
srcsubdirectory, but in the contrib directory directly.  If I built PG on a regular basis, I might remember all this.

The xTuple folks only support a few PG releases, and with a specific set of modules built in.  So, off to build it
again.

Robert