Re: [HACKERS] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.  ("Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kevin Grittner wrote:
> Tom Lane  wrote:
>
> >  I'm all for doing this client-side.
>
> Well, that makes a big difference.  Unless someone can make a
> convincing argument for why we should modify the server side to
> support this, I think we should just focus on this one client-side
> patch.
>
> I'd be happy to give it a closer look, but I may not be able to do so
> for a few weeks, and won't complain if someone beats me to it.

Uh, why would we do this client-side rather than server-side?  If we do
it server-side, all interfaces get it.

От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Bug in DatabaseMetaData.getColumns() with columns based on domains