Re: Completely un-tuned Postgresql benchmark results: SSD vs desktop HDD

От
Тема Re: Completely un-tuned Postgresql benchmark results: SSD vs desktop HDD
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
If you can cite a specific device that draws more than 10% of the equivalently performing (e.g., short stroked) array,
Iwould be very interested.  There may be a DRAM SSD that draws more than a flash SSD, but I'd be really surprised to
finda flash SSD that draws the same as any HDD, even at gross capacity.

Robert