Re: linux standard layout

От Kenneth Marshall
Тема Re: linux standard layout
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Ben,

If you must use a VMware server for your databases, please run
some "pull-the-power-plug" tests on your system to ensure that
your data integrity is maintained. Virtual machines can sometimes
cache filesystem updates in the name of performance with disasterous
consequences to your filesystems and databases.

Cheers,
Ken