Re: [PERFORM] Postgres Clustering

От Kevin Kempter
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Postgres Clustering
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 27 May 2009 12:55:51 Eddy Ernesto Baños Fernández wrote:
> Try Cybercluster....

Continuent works (AFAIK) like pgpool clustering, it sends the same statements to both/all servers in the cluster but it has no insight to the servers beyond this, so if via a direct connection server A becomes out of sync with server B then continuent is oblivious.

Other tools to look at:
- EnterpriseDB's GridSQL
- SLONY
- Command Prompt's PG Replicator