Re: Full statement logging problematic on larger machines?

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Full statement logging problematic on larger machines?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thursday 12 March 2009 14:38:56 Frank Joerdens wrote:
> I just put the patched .deb on staging and we'll give it a whirl there
> for basic sanity checking - we currently have no way to even
> approximate the load that we have on live for testing.

Is it a capacity problem or a tool suite problem?
If the latter, you could try out tsung:
  http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2008-12/msg00032.php
  http://tsung.erlang-projects.org/

Regards,
--
dim

Вложения

От: Frank Joerdens
Сообщение: Re: Full statement logging problematic on larger machines?