Re: need some help with pl-pgsql

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: need some help with pl-pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tuesday 23 December 2008 3:36:46 pm Adrian Klaver wrote:

> Hmmm. A couple of suggestions while I ponder this more. For clarity sake
> decide on a case scheme. I start getting twitchy when I see pwoid and pWoid
> refer to the same thing. This depends on case folding being consistent, not
> something I like to count on. Second you might want to put in a few RAISE
> NOTICE statements to see what values are being pulled from the db for
> wo_wipvalue and wo_qtyord and what is being supplied to the WHERE clause
> for pWoid.
>
> Adrian Klaver
> aklaver@comcast.net

SELECT postInvTrans( itemsite_id,
            'RM',
            _parentQty,
            'W/O',
            'WO',
            _woNumber,
            '',
            'Receive Inventory from Manufacturing',
            costcat_asset_accnt_id,
            costcat_wip_accnt_id,
            _itemlocSeries,
            true,
            _TotalCost,
            pDate::timestamp ) INTO _invhistid

Potential issue. I don't see where _invhistid is declared.

--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: need some help with pl-pgsql
От: John DeSoi
Сообщение: Re: encoding of PostgreSQL messages