Re: [pgsql-www] [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to Brendan Jurd, who spent a lot of effort in creating useful
> Mediawiki templates, we now have moved the TODO list to the Wiki site.
>
> The new official location for the TODO list is here:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo:Todo
>
> I hereby kindly request the WWW team to update any references to point
> to the new address; perhaps install a redirection in
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.TODO.html to the new location.
>
> The move has been approved by Bruce, the current maintainer.  I hope
> that he continues to maintain the new version.
>
> While many details have been sorted out during the move, being a wiki
> there is nothing set in stone.  Feel free to do changes like improve the
> markup or the templates so that things look better (after appropriate
> discussion), but if you intend to make changes like mark items
> completed, add new items, or remove items, please email pgsql-hackers as
> has been Bruce's tradition.

The wiki has a similar appearance compared to the old TODO html file,
and allows easy editing, either per TODO section or the entire file;
the markup is also simple.  This should allow other people to maintain
the TODO list, as they have done with the commit fest list.

I believe TODO and TODO.html files should now be removed from CVS.

http://enterprisedb.com