Re: why query plan for the inner SELECT of WHERE x IN is wrong, but when run the inner query alone is OK?

От Miernik
Тема Re: why query plan for the inner SELECT of WHERE x IN is wrong, but when run the inner query alone is OK?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Miernik <public@public.miernik.name> wrote:
> How can I bring it back to working? Like un-run ANALYZE on that table or
> something? All was running reasonably well before I changed from
> autovacuum to running ANALYZE manually, and I thought I would improve
> performance... ;(

I now removed all manual ANALYZE commands from the scripts, set
enable_hashjoin = on
enable_mergejoin = on
and set on autovacuum, but it didn't bring back the performance of that query :(

--
Miernik
http://miernik.name/

Сообщение: Re: why query plan for the inner SELECT of WHERE x IN is wrong, but when run the inner query alone is OK?
Сообщение: Re: why query plan for the inner SELECT of WHERE x IN is wrong, but when run the inner query alone is OK?