Re: New email list for emergency communications

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: New email list for emergency communications
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> This would allow people who want to stay off the public im channels to
> stay off but still be able to communicate with those that wish to have
> a public jabber.postgresql.org account.

I'm not sure I follow this argument.  If people don't want to be
contacted by outer people, just don't add them as contacts.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: New email list for emergency communications
Сообщение: Re: New email list for emergency communications