Re: New email list for emergency communications

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: New email list for emergency communications
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:

> > Right now, when email is down, I just start IM'ing people.  A more
> > structured system would help me.
>
> Some people would say a more structured approach to patch/bug tracking
> would help them (but maybe not help you) ;-)
> Getting you sent the alerts too is simple to do - but the question is
> more of what value that information would be for you ?

When email was down this past week, I had no idea if the problem was
known and who was working on it.  I envisioned something like the
emergency broadcast system in the USA that sends out an alerts and
allows communication to continue while community email is down.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: New email list for emergency communications
Сообщение: Re: New email list for emergency communications