Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 10:00 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> >  I saw your request for documentation on the infrastructure but I don't
> >  remember anything else.  I don't se this as a core discussion because
> >  the team is going to be more than core folks.
>
> I've suggested a number of times that we need to decouple all
> postgresql.org mail infrastructure from hub.org so it can be
> independently managed. Numerous people have been asked the same thing
> here for much longer, but have given up because the answer has always
> been no. Thats why I've been raising it in core.

OK, so maybe there is the crux.  Who says "no" unchallenged?  I don't
think I can, and I don't think anyone else in this community can either.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based
Сообщение: Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based