Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 9:47 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> > I think we have seen enough problems with our email infrastructure that
> >  we need to get a team that can do _everything_ related to email.
> >
> >  Right now Marc does it all and I think almost everyone agrees that
> >  should change.  How do we move forward with this?
>
> I've put forward suggestions on that topic in -core on numerous
> occasions recently. Maybe you could comment on one of those threads?

I saw your request for documentation on the infrastructure but I don't
remember anything else.  I don't se this as a core discussion because
the team is going to be more than core folks.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based
Сообщение: Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based