Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 06:05:35AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:01:44 +0000
> "Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Joshua D. Drake
> > <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> >
> > >  O.k. that is what I was thinking as well. So marc if you could
> > > correct the list names that would be great. Dave do you want eu
> > > board fixed too? (Just for consistency sake)
> >
> > *I* do, but we should probably ask the PGEU board seeing as it's
> > their list :-p
>
> Doh! good point :) Magnus?

Sure, I can live with changing that. It's only the four of us on it.

Just make sure things don't suddenly appear in the archives when it's done.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association
Сообщение: Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association