Re: Email not searchable in our archives

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Email not searchable in our archives
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 9:35 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> > bruce wrote:
> >  > Would someone please fine out why the attached email from Heikki is not
> >  > appearing in a search of our archives?  I tried the subject and a line
> >  > from the email and neither came up as a hit:
> >
> >  OK, it has been 24 hours since I reported some emails are not being
> >  archived and no one has even responded they are looking at the problem.
> >
> >  Are we unable to manage our own archive search?  If we can't, I will
> >  start linking to another archive from the TODO list.  Right now, every
> >  time I need a URL for the TODO list I have to troll through the archives
> >  by date until I find the email.
>
> The people that know that code well all have day jobs and limited
> spare time. I don't think it's unreasonable for them to take more than
> 24 hours to respond.
>
> Google seems to work fine on our archives, so there is no need to link
> elsewhere.

OK, but also consider I am not the only one who is doing searches, and I
have no idea how long it has been broken.  I am now finding 80% of
emails missing for June, 2008, so it is a massive issue, not just a few
emails.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: