Re: Email not searchable in our archives

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Email not searchable in our archives
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 10:57:43AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:

> Whether it's an attachment or not is irrelevant --- the standards for
> this don't even know that there is such a thing as an attachment.

That's not quite right: MIME knows about message parts, which is really what
we mean by "attachment".  My bet is that the problem (I haven't looked at
the pieces that are doing this) is that something (mhonarc?) isn't handling
MIME message parts correctly (maybe during the transition to mailbox
format?).

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Email not searchable in our archives
Сообщение: Re: Email not searchable in our archives