Re: Email not searchable in our archives

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Email not searchable in our archives
Дата
Список pgsql-www
BTW, your mail broke our archiver.  If you go to your message page,
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2008-03/msg00183.php
you'll notice it only displays your part of the message -- not the
attached message.  Then you notice that the date index has no
msg00184.php nearby ... until you go to the end of it and you notice
that there's a message from Heikki dated 23 May 2007.

The problem here is that your message contains a text/plain attachment
with the dreaded "^From " line, which causes Mhonarc to think it's a
separate message.  Not sure if there's something we can do about this.
One idea would be making the separator contain the list address in the
"^From " line.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: