Re: Archives: link to MarkMail?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Archives: link to MarkMail?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 07:26:40PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Neil Conway wrote:
> > Someone from MarkMail asked if it would be possible to add a link to the
> > MarkMail PostgreSQL list archives (http://postgresql.markmail.org) to
> > archives.postgresql.org. Would it be?
>
> Sort of like alternative archive search engines?   Yes, that would work.
> I currently have for URLs:
>
>     http://dir.gmane.org/search.php?match=postgresql
>     http://www.mail-archive.com/index.php?autobahn=nolimit&hunt=pgsql
>     http://postgresql.markmail.org/
>     http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?lnk=gh&hl=en&sel=33656041

Actually putting the links on archives.postgresql.org would be a bad thing
to do right now, since we're changing around quite a bit of where those
pages are coming from etc.

We could put it on the http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/ page
though. The question then becomes - do we link to all of them? If not,
what's the criteria for which one(s) get listed?

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL website translations
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL website translations