Re: Split ftp distributions

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Split ftp distributions
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> > On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 16:55:01 -0500 (EST)
> > Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

> > > Another issue.  Why am I having to go back and re-ask for things I
> > > asked to be done months ago!
> > >
> > Because the project refuses to use a tracker?
>
> You mean we need a tracker for web requests?

He is pulling your leg.  The problem here is not the lack of tracker --
the problem is that Marc takes a long time to do stuff, and sometimes
forgets, and then he doesn't want to be part of the rest of the
administration team.  I have offered help on the things I can do, like
administering Majordomo.

Perhaps the problem _is_ the lack of a tracker, but since Marc is not
willing to answer to simple queries here, why would he feel more pressed
by a tracker?