Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 12:41:36PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
> > Ok, I have a .htaccess rule that does this. Since we're sending it to a
> > preferences page, it seems reasonable to name it mailpref (or so) instead
> > of unsub.
>
> Thanks.
>
> > So http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-www
> > seems reasonable?
>
> Yeah.
>
> > You can test it out at
> > http://magnus-static.pgadmin.org/mailpref/pgsql-www
> >
> > (by all means, try out other lists)
>
> It doesn't seem to work for "change_the_name".  All other lists seem to
> work.  (Yes, that's a valid list.  Yes, it's a stupid name.)

Yeah, underscore wasn't in the allowed chars in the regexp. And yes, it
should've been change-the-name to be consistent with our other lists.
Is the list alive at all, or should it be deleted?

Either way, I've added underscore, and it works now. Any objections, or
shuld I commit?

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer
Сообщение: Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer