Majordomo: Mailing list categories

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Majordomo: Mailing list categories
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Please have a look at our Majordomo complete list of lists:
http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr/domain=postgresql.org?func=lists-long

Notice it has headings for "categories".  Can we fix things so that the
categories correspond to how we classify lists on
archives.postgresql.org?

I think this means for categories:
- Regional lists
- User group lists
- Developer lists
- "Active lists"

(The latter category should probably be "User lists").  I changed it for
the lists I moderate -- this is done via www by checking "lists" on the
config page, then entering the category name on the "Category" setting.

Also, there's a misconfigured bit in the server: The first line on the
above-mentioned page says:

"The following mailing lists are available at ."

Note the missing server name.  I think this should be "postgresql.org".
My guess is that this is the server description, which is currently
blank.

If you need help with administering our Majordomo installation, let me
know -- currently I only have access to fixing things for the lists I
moderate.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: